ĐÁP ÁN ĐỀ KIỂM TRA 1 TIẾT MÔN TIẾNG ANH 12
I. Choose the word that has different stress pattern from that of the rest.
1. B. valuable
2. B. protection
II. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest.
3. D. leopard
4. D. few
5. C. Aborigine
III. Choose the best answer (A, B, C or D ) to the sentence below.
6. C. consists 7. B. biology 8. C. habitat 9. D. types 10. D. sources
11. C. after 12. B. led 13. D. length 14. C. as 15. B. in
16. A. No, thanks 17. A. Never mind, thank you 18. B. Excellent 19. B. Not at all 20. B. come
21. B. lived 22. C. however 23. B. therefore 24. B. urbanization 25. A. however
26. B. needn’t/ must 27. A. needn’t 28. B. have been taken 29. D. must have gone
30. C. should have been
31. C. she had taken her doctor’s advice
32. A. The mistakes will have to be corrected.
33. B. Who was helped by you?
34. B. The furniture was too expensive for me to buy.
35. D. Had I been able to go to school as a child
IV. Which underlined part needs correcting?
36. A. have written
37. D. less and less
38. A. extinct
39. D. loosen sand
40. B. has
V. Read the passage and decide which answer (A, B, C or D) is the most appropriate to each blank.
41. B. ways
42. C. contaminates
43. C. pesticides
44. C. even
45. D. reduces
VI. Read the following passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question.
46. A. The Lock Ness Monster
47. B. Nessie
48. A. Nessie is reportedly a pre-historic creature
49. B. The Loch Ness Monster like other pre-historic creatures has died out and becomes extinct.
50. C. in a lovely way
Chúc các bạn học tốt!