Đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh tỉnh Đồng Nai năm học 2016-2017
Đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2016 – 2017 Sở GD-ĐT Đồng Nai giúp các bạn thí sinh chưa dự thi kỳ thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 năm học 2016 – 2017 sẽ có thêm tài liệu để tham khảo mới nhất để chuẩn bị tốt hơn cho kỳ thi sắp tới của mình đạt được kết quả cao nhất.
I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differenily from the others. (0.5pt)
1. A. wanted B. watched C. dedicated D. needed
2. A. although B. cough C. laugh D. enough
II. Choose the word that has the main stressed syllable differently from the others. (0.5pt)
3 A. avoid B. dental C. endless D. challenge
4 A. industrial B. communicate C. information D. expensive
III. Choose the best answer (A, B, Cor D) to complete each sentence. (2.0pts)
5. I suggest______ a picnic on the weekend.
A. to have B. having C. had D. have
6. The girl______ is standing near the window is my sister.
A. who B. whom C. where D. which
7. MiNions of Christmas cards______ last month.
A. are sent B. sent C. Send D. were sent
8. I don’t have a computer. I wish I______ a new one.
A. have B. have had C. will have D. had
9. He saw that film______7.00 PM_____ Sunday.
A. on – from B. in – at C. at – at D. at – on
10. If l______free, I’ll come ta see you.
A. was B. am C. will be D. have been
11. They are not______ to take part in this program of the World Health Organization.
A. so old B. enough old C. old enou D. as old
12. We have lived in this flat______ five years.
A. ago B. since C. already D. for
V. Give the correct forms of the words in parentheses. (1.0pt)
13. Life is more__________________________now. (comfort)
14. It is_______________________ to eat much sugar and fat. (health)
15. He is a well- known____________________________. (photograph)
16. We all know that using our cars causes air____________but we still do it. (pollute)
VI. Choose the underlined part (A, B, C or D) that needs correction. (1.0pt).
- I look forward to have the solution to the problem I have mentioned.
A B C D
18.Thank you for looking up the children while I was out.
A B C D
- If I were you, I won’t buy that expensive car
A B C D
- . She’ll be coming tonight, although I don’t know exact when
A B C D
VII.Put the interchange given in the box (A, B, C and D) to make a complete dialogue. (1.0pt).
A. Let’s do that B. That’s a good idea!
C. instead of a bath to save energy 24 D. on energy saving and hanging them
Đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh tỉnh Đông Nai năm học 2016 – 2017
Ghi chú: Thí sinh ghi rõ phương án đúng là một trong các kí tự A,B,C, hoặc D. Nếu không đồng ý phương án đã chọn phải gạch bỏ phương án và ghi lại phương án mới. Ghi chồng, ghi không rõ ràng sẽ không được chấm điểm.
Minh: I think we should take ashower (21)_______________________________
Lan: How about making posters (23)____________________ around our school
Mai: Great! (24)__________________________.
VII. Choose the best answers (A, B, Cor D) to complete the passage. (1.0pt)
Solar energy is a long lasting source of energy, and it can (25)_______ almost anywhere. To generat solar energy, we only need solar cells and (26)_______ . Solar cells can be easily installed on the roofs. The houses, many advantages; wind and water power rely on turbines which (27) which take up large space. Solar cells are totally silent and (28)_ they require little maintenance and have a long lifctime
- A be used
D.to be used
26.A the eart
VIII. Read the passage below. Then cheose correct answer (A, B, C or D) to each question. (1.0p
The telephone directory, or phone book, is an alphabetical listing of the names, addresses, and phone numbers of all the people in an area who have phones and want their numbers to be listed. There is charge if you have your telephone number listed. It’s important to know how to use the telephone directory. The directory has white pages that list t names of people and businesses that have phones. The yellow pages, in the back of the directory list names and numbers of businesses. They also have advertisements for some of the businesses listed. T yellow pages are classified alphabetically by subjects. You can find a listing of plumbers, electrician physicians, schools and so on. Under each heading is an alphabetical listing of all the local businesses people in that category .
- The telephone directory is a……..
30.Your phone numbers ….in the telephone directory.
A, can’t be listed
B.İs never listed
C.can be listed
- If you want to have your telephone number listed in the phone book, you
- Don’t have to pay money
- have to pay much money
have to pay some money
- have to pay a little mone
- 32.The yellow pages are classified alphabetically by…
- phone numbers
IX Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one.
33. I can’t remember the answers to these questions. – I wish
The girl is very friendly. She lives next door to us The girl who
- I’m doing the homework now” she said. → She said she was
- We did the test well in spite of its difficulty -Although
X.Use given Words or phrases to make meaningful sentences.
- My house/build/1986
- Nga /spend/2 hours /do homework /every day
- Nam/tallest/ student/this class.
- Find/accommodation /busy time /Da Lat not / easy
Trên đây là đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn tiếng anh tỉnh Đồng Nai năm học 2016-2017. Các ban tham khảo nhé.